"ARRIVING IN BHUTAN FROM INDIA" Chhukha Dzongkhag by jillikins
Chhukha Dzongkhag Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 9 photos
THIS IS THE FIRST VIEW YOU WILL HAVE OF BHUTAN WHEN ARRIVING FROM INDIA.
THE BORDER TOWN OF PHUENTSHOLING IS JUST PAST THE CROWDED INDIAN BAZAAR OF JAIGAON. (more later)
Perhaps someone can let me know if this is the Kharbandi Goemba please? (more soon)
- Pros:Interesting entrance to Bhutan, and a long and winding road to the top.
- Cons:Can be landslides and road closures in the wet season.
- In a nutshell:Very scenic and winding and long drive from the Indian Plains to Thimpu.
jillikins' Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Chhukha Dzongkhag
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Chhukha Dzongkhag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chhukha Dzongkhag
Photos in Chhukha DzongkhagSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peshawar Intro, 106 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pakistan Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thimphu Dzongkhag Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Kashgar Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Riga Region Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Novgorod Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos