"LITHUANIA" Lithuania by jillikins
Lithuania Travel Guide: 5,166 reviews and 11,655 photos
We arrived on a bus tour from Riga, and were only to spend a half day in Vilnius, so we really only saw a very small over view of the city. And some of the countryside, from Latvia through to Belarus, our next stop.We had a tour by bus, and then on foot, with a local guide, whose interest was in churches.This is the cathedral in Vilnius. The present classical view of the church is from the end of the 18th C. The main facade is especially magnifient, decorated with columns with a high relief of "Noah's Offering" depicted in its pediment.
This is the countryside travelling from Vilnius to Belarus. more travel advice
jillikins' Related Pages
Lithuania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Republic of Lithuania"
- "Country of diversities - Lithuania"
- "The HEART of Europe "Lithuania""
- "Lithuania - Little Amber in My Hand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lithuania
- Hotels in Lithuania
- Transportation in Lithuania
- Nightlife in Lithuania
- Restaurants in Lithuania
- Shopping in Lithuania
- Warnings and Dangers in Lithuania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lithuania
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lithuania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lithuania
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peshawar Intro, 106 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pakistan Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thimphu Dzongkhag Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Kashgar Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Riga Region Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Novgorod Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos