"Near Besham on the KKH." Besham Qila by jillikins
Besham Qila Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 7 photos
Over the Shangla Pass, and what an experience, this is the winding road to beat all others. Besham is a transport junction, and has a main road choked with trucks and buses, a bit of a nightmare, glad we weren't driving
- Pros:A comfortable, peaceful spot for a break at our out of town motel.
- Cons:The town is on the busy KKH, so don't find a bed there if you want to sleep.
- In a nutshell:Worth a stop for some R&R.
In a quiet secluded spot by the Indus river, these women were doing the washing, and bathing the children. And I bet... more travel advice
The trees here at this motel were of many varieties. We were surprised to find our native Australian Gum trees, and... more travel advice
jillikins' Related Pages
Besham Qila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Near Besham on the KKH."
- "BESHAM- Starting Point of Silk Route from Pakistan"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Besham Qila
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Besham Qila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Besham Qila
Photos in Besham QilaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peshawar Intro, 106 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pakistan Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thimphu Dzongkhag Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Kashgar Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Riga Region Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Novgorod Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos