"Lake Balaton - Hungary" Siofok by blos
Siofok Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 143 photos
We stayed for three days on the shores of Lake Balaton in Siofok. I had heard it was terribly tacky, but i don't really suffer from any snobbery in that regard and i'm a total philistine when it comes to architecture so we stayed there regardless. Sure enough there's plenty of silly tourist shops and assorted crap but it's not so bad. Nothing will ever top Tijuana for tackiness anyhow.
After a bad experience in one of the local restaurants we resorted in desperation to the perennialy average Micky Dees.... more travel advice
Really good nightlife along the enclosed beachfront. lots of young beautiful people more travel advice
blos' Related Pages
Siofok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BALATON LAKE"
- "The Queen of the Southern Shore"
- "A Tourist Resort near Lake Balaton"
- "Capital of the Lake Balaton"
- "Lake Balaton - Hungary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siofok
- Hotels in Siofok
- Transportation in Siofok
- Nightlife in Siofok
- Restaurants in Siofok
- Shopping in Siofok
- Warnings and Dangers in Siofok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siofok
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Siofok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siofok
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Iceland Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Cork Intro, 13 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- York Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Umag Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo