"Praha - Stare Mesto" Prague by blos
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos
I just spent a couple of days here, not really enough to explore in any great detail. I'd imagine that would take a couple of months.
I paid a visit here for a week with a few friends, one of whom is studying at Prague University. Some local knowledge always makes a city visit much easier and enjoyable
- Pros:Beautiful City, Excellent Nightlife and Siteseeing
- Cons:Very touristy, plenty of tourist traps, Having some Czech would definitely help
In the suburb of Hostivar there is a nice park with a reservoir/lake in the middle. this is a perfect area for walking,... more travel advice
blos' Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Iceland Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Cork Intro, 13 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- York Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Umag Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo