"Croatian Open 2002" Umag by blos
Umag Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 66 photos
I paid a visit here to Umag intending to follow on to Pula or Porec, but had such fun here that we stayed a few days. The Croatian Open happened to be on while we were there so we stayed in Umag instead of the planned Pula and Porec. We really enjoyed our time here and the tennis tournament added great atmosphere to the town. Umag is a small coastal town with a big focus on sports. Loads to do here. I think Carlos Moya won the tennis title in 2002.
The nightlife in Umag is fairly laid back although there are some nice waterfront cafes. If you like lively nightlife... more travel advice
Ein bisschen Deutsch can be extremely helpful for communicating with local people, especially the older generation.... more travel advice
blos' Related Pages
Umag Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Umag, very small town in Istria"
- "Enjoyable Getaway!"
- "Croatian Open 2002"
- "Umag sights"
- "Stay Away From UMA100, InterChalet and DeGrassi!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Umag
- Hotels in Umag
- Nightlife in Umag
- Restaurants in Umag
- Shopping in Umag
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Umag
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Umag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Umag
Photos in UmagSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Iceland Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Cork Intro, 13 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- York Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Umag Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo