"Dugi otok from Saharun to Sali" Dugi Otok by MirkoZd
Dugi Otok Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 67 photos
This is one of best beaches on Adriatic Coast. It is situated on the north of Dugi otok.It is still "hidden" from mass tourism, so be quick if you want to enjoy!
Small, old village in the middle of dugi otok, situated on the hill, looks like time is stopped here!
It is best if you can catch your own food and prepare it same day.that is the best food you can eat on this island,... more travel advice
MirkoZd's Related Pages
Dugi Otok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a world between grain of sand and majestic rock"
- "LONG ISLAND - VERY LONG ONE!"
- "Dugi otok from Saharun to Sali"
- "The biggest cliff in Croatia"
- "Dugi Otok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dugi Otok
- Hotels in Dugi Otok
- Transportation in Dugi Otok
- Restaurants in Dugi Otok
- Shopping in Dugi Otok
- Warnings and Dangers in Dugi Otok
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dugi Otok
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dugi Otok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dugi Otok
Photos in Dugi OtokSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Zadar Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Dalmatia - Zadar Region Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Dugi Otok Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Premuda Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 2 photos