"Mexicali: Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!!" Mexicali by Pink_Pash
Mexicali Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 50 photos
Mexicali is a great place to visit. Just make sure you have high heat tolerance as our temperatures during the summer stay in the 100-112 degrees Farenheit. Right on the border of California and Baja California, Mexicali is a smaller scale Tijuana with of course much warmer weather.
As I continue to build this page, I would like to hear from those that have visited or are planning to visit so that I may include relevant information because since I do live here, I might have irrelevant information to fellow travelers.
Pink_Pash's Related Pages
Mexicali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More "Mexi" than "Cali""
- "Guadalupe Canyon"
- "Where are the Chinese?"
- "Mexicali: Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!!"
- "Moving back to the Border"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexicali
- Transportation in Mexicali
- Restaurants in Mexicali
- Shopping in Mexicali
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexicali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexicali
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mexicali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexicali
Photos in MexicaliSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Rosarito Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Italy Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Mexico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Europe Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- United Kingdom Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Tijuana Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Palermo Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sorrento Intro, 2 reviews
- Pisa Intro, 1 photo