"Se famo du spaghi...:)" Rome by lidia664
Rome Travel Guide: 12,430 reviews and 28,296 photos
"Se famo du spaghi" - is the only complete phrase I remember in Italian:))) Though Italian was always the language I wanted to learn, and I still keep it as an idea, but lack of time is a constant problem. Or I just not enough motivated so far:))
"Se famo du spaghi" is what make all italians laughing if you say that. I was told that this idiomatic expression you could only hear in Rome, or in the north of Italy if I'm not mistaken.
So I've catched a few more italian words too, some of them were easy to remeber cause they sound very much like English, besides that I was taught to use remarkably coarse expressions too,...nasty girl:))
Anyway it's always funny to learn other languagee and it's kind of respect to the local people if you at least make an attempt to communicate in the language they speak.
lidia664's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Cittą Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "La Cittą Dei Sette Colli"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Almaty Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Brugge Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Sliema Intro, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 photos