"Hvar, Croatia" Top 5 Page for this destination Hvar by marktynernyc

• Last visit to Hvar: Sep 2006
  • Intro Updated Nov 19, 2006

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2007 at 1:03 AM

Great restaurant tips - love the annual updates! We're heading for Hvar this summer - our first visit to the island MrL's grandmother left over 100 years ago. Looks like we're in for culinary treats as welas a walk in her footsteps. leyle

• catalysta's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 6:34 PM

Hmm, after reading your pages & KristaB's, I'm realizing a trip to Croatia will be as much about wonderful food as anything else!

• Dec 25, 2004 at 10:25 AM

Luna! our favorite restaurant in Hvar. The fish soup and the grilled squid was excellent. It is a nice escape from the tourists packing the square and prominade.

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2004 at 12:23 AM

Went to your HP before replying in CRO forum, and ended up in my favorite place on Earth. Every time I pass through that tunnel towards Zavala I feel like being born again.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2003 at 6:35 PM

Niiiiiiice restaurant tips . . . let me know when the rest is done. Thanks!

• tiganeasca's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2003 at 5:30 AM

Some great restaurant tips--and some absolutely beautiful pictures. Looks like I'm gonna havta add another place to the "must-see-before-I-die" list. Thanks for sharing!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2003 at 7:40 AM

Great restaurant tips, Mark. It seems Dalmatian Ham was the theme of this trip. :-) I hope you're going to be posting some coastal and sea photos.

marktynernyc

“"...here we are, caught up in this big rhythm..." - the Blue Nile”

Badges & Stats in Hvar