"Vienna, Dec 2001" Vienna by marktynernyc
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,421 reviews and 18,497 photos
On my third visit to Budapest, I decided to spend a few days in Vienna. Vienna has many incredible fin de siecle examples of architecture (specifically Otto Wagner) and is a good counterpoint to Budapest's secession style. Advent had just begun when I visited - Christmas markets and lots of mulled wine.
I sought this restaurant out specifically because a review had mentioned that the jungenstil interior had been... more travel advice
marktynernyc's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- "Still a city of dreams"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otok Brac Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hvar Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerez de la Frontera Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos