marktynernyc's Profile

marktynernyc hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage marktynernyc to start one now!

Oct 28, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Hi, Mark! With some delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you spent a great day surrounded by the people that you love most.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Happy birthday Mark!

Oct 30, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Hello, Mark! I hope that you have not been affected at all or at least not a lot with the terrible storm due to bteh hurricane Sandy. If you want, just write me if everything is OK with you.

Oct 31, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Minceta -
      Things are fine here in Jackson Heights, Queens - I got power, running water and wine. Been doing what work I can from home but am making the trek into the city today because I need to get to the office.. Thanks for the well wishes. All the best. - Mark, NYC

Nov 1, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Thanks for your information. I hope that you managed to get to your office yesterday. I talked yesterday to my aunt who lives in Boston and she told me that in Boston the storm was not too strong but that New York has been heavily hit.

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Happy birthday Mark, all best wishes from Maryland

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Happy Birthday Mark!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Hey Mark! You do still come around from time to time. I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday!

Oct 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Grasshopper -
      Hope all is well. I need to post photos and such. Traveling for work still? Buying a ticket for the beginning of December to Venice today. All the best.

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
      Oct 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Traveling for work a bit TOO much. Just returned from 3 weeks in Asia (Malaysia and China), two weeks before that Istanbul and Israel. Linda is off to Venice next week. Have a grand time in beautiful Venezia!

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:29 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK AND ALL THE BEST!

Best regards from a today quite foggy and cool Belgrade,

Jasmina

Oct 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Minceta - thank you for the well wishes. I need to post photographs and such to VT. Hope all is well. All the best.

Oct 26, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Hello, Mark! You are very welcome. I hope that you will soon post new material on "VT", which I should also do, but I still cannot find enough time for that.

I hope that you had a great day for your birthday.

Best regards from a today sunny Belgrade,

Jasmina

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Happy Birthday Mark! Have a wonderful day.

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Hello, a warm birthday greeting to you from Malaysia, wish you healthy and weathy to keep your travelling interest years and years. Enjoy and Cheers

Oct 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

DaHongHua -
      Thank you. One of my good friends/neighbor is from Malaysia - he keeps pestering me to come with him for Chinese New Year. One of these time. All the best from NYC.

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
      Oct 26, 2012 at 6:46 AM

2013 Chinese New Year is on 10 Feb, try to come with your friend, at least you have someone be your guide. There are also many active Malaysian VT members you can meet if you raise up a meeting :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
marktynernyc's Profile Photo

marktynernyc

“"...here we are, caught up in this big rhythm..." - the Blue Nile”

Real Name