marktynernyc's Profile

Oct 27, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Hi, Mark! With a small delay, I would like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you spent a great day.

Oct 28, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Hi, Mark! With some delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you spent a great day surrounded by the people that you love most.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Happy birthday Mark!

Oct 30, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Hello, Mark! I hope that you have not been affected at all or at least not a lot with the terrible storm due to bteh hurricane Sandy. If you want, just write me if everything is OK with you.

Oct 31, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Minceta -
      Things are fine here in Jackson Heights, Queens - I got power, running water and wine. Been doing what work I can from home but am making the trek into the city today because I need to get to the office.. Thanks for the well wishes. All the best. - Mark, NYC

Nov 1, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Thanks for your information. I hope that you managed to get to your office yesterday. I talked yesterday to my aunt who lives in Boston and she told me that in Boston the storm was not too strong but that New York has been heavily hit.

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Happy birthday Mark, all best wishes from Maryland

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Happy Birthday Mark!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Hey Mark! You do still come around from time to time. I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday!

Oct 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Grasshopper -
      Hope all is well. I need to post photos and such. Traveling for work still? Buying a ticket for the beginning of December to Venice today. All the best.

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
      Oct 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Traveling for work a bit TOO much. Just returned from 3 weeks in Asia (Malaysia and China), two weeks before that Istanbul and Israel. Linda is off to Venice next week. Have a grand time in beautiful Venezia!

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:29 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK AND ALL THE BEST!

Best regards from a today quite foggy and cool Belgrade,

Jasmina

Oct 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Minceta - thank you for the well wishes. I need to post photographs and such to VT. Hope all is well. All the best.

Oct 26, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Hello, Mark! You are very welcome. I hope that you will soon post new material on "VT", which I should also do, but I still cannot find enough time for that.

I hope that you had a great day for your birthday.

Best regards from a today sunny Belgrade,

Jasmina

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Happy Birthday Mark! Have a wonderful day.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
marktynernyc's Profile Photo

marktynernyc

“"...here we are, caught up in this big rhythm..." - the Blue Nile”

Real Name