"Former capital" Teguise by nigelw6443
Teguise Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 24 photos
Formerly the capital of Lanzarote, this small town has maintained a quaint almost untouched feel to it. There is not too much to see here but it is transformed into a bustling market place every sunday. A visit on any other day will see a very quiet and tranquil place with a few bodegas where you can sip a local wine and try some tapas.
There are many small restaurants and bodegas in Teguise where you can sample local wine to wash down the tapas. Tapas... more travel advice
On every sunday morning Teguise turns from a sleepy town into a bustling market. Here you can buy anything from... more travel advice
nigelw6443's Related Pages
Teguise Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Former capital"
- "The capital"
- "Costa Teguise"
- "Serene, tranquil and quite artistic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Teguise
- Hotels in Teguise
- Transportation in Teguise
- Nightlife in Teguise
- Restaurants in Teguise
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Teguise
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Teguise?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Teguise
Photos in TeguiseSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 111 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 43 reviews, 38 photos
- Malta Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 33 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 38 reviews, 35 photos
- Cala Millor Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Turkey Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos