"Solitaire, gateway to the Namib dessert!" Solitaire by nigelw6443
Solitaire Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 15 photos
Solitaire is a small but welcome place, sitting at a junction between the desert, Windhoek and the roads north and south.
This is the time to fill up your tank before heading into the desert. There is also a general store, although there is a limited selection, but there is also a very good curio/gift shop.
There are also two Guest lodges to stay at which is very handy for the national park.
nigelw6443's Related Pages
Solitaire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Solitaire, gateway to the Namib dessert!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solitaire
- Hotels in Solitaire
- Transportation in Solitaire
- Restaurants in Solitaire
- Shopping in Solitaire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solitaire
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Solitaire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solitaire
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 111 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 43 reviews, 38 photos
- Malta Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 33 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 38 reviews, 35 photos
- Cala Millor Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Turkey Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos