"Welcome to my world of travel" nigelw6443's Profile

The World is my Oyster

When I was less than two years old, my English parents decided to move back to England from Newfoundland where I was born, and ever since then I have been on the move, living on 2 different continents, 3 different countries and owning 2 passports.

Not all my adventures are captured on these pages but gradually as I get time I will complete as much as possible. Hopefully I will complete a few travel logs from the diaries I kept whilst travelling.

So please look through and enjoy.

Feb 2008

Well a year has gone by, some travelling done and I still haven't finished my Namibia pages or added to the others to that fact.

So has anyone spotted the Leopard in the picture below?

Just coming out of Halali Rest Camp in Etosha N.P. I spotted a Leopard sitting on a rock next to the road. I couldn't believe it and our guide missed it. I screamed for the bus to stop, which, eventually our guide stopped the bus and reversed back. They all thought I was mad screming out Leopard, Leopard! But, there on the rock beside the road was the Leopard! And it go's to show and that you have to keep your eyes open and also why they don't lallow you to exit vehicles in the park. The good photo will be in my Namibia pages.

So why haven't I been busy here? Little Henry is the answer. Born in august, he is now 6 months old and taking up most of my time. In fact I have given up working to be with him and then hopefully the book will be finished.

Henry

Here is my little Henry aged 3 months when this was taken.

• Intro Updated Feb 27, 2008

• CeciliaL's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, Nigel. Hope you have a great summer with your family :)

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2014 at 4:49 PM

It's never late to wish a happy birthday to a friend. Hope you've had a great time and wish you many more happy moments in your life!!!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• vichatherly's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Happy Birthday Nigel. Hope all is well with you and your family

• nigelw6443's Profile Photo
      May 27, 2014 at 12:11 AM

Thanks Viv. HOw are you keepimg? Pretty bad season eh! Hopefully Van Gaal will turn it around. Brighton over achieved a bit by getting to the play-offs. Next season for them too! Take care mate..Nigel

• vichatherly's Profile Photo
      May 27, 2014 at 1:38 AM

The good thing about football and other sports is that there is always another season to try better.

• nigelw6443's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 4:14 AM

Thanks all for the birthday greetings. I'm having a great day so far!

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 3:57 AM

Happy Birthday Nigel. Wishing you a wonderful day from Slovenia!

• rosequartzlover1's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 3:05 AM

Hi! Nigel...Happy birth day : )

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Happy birthday Nigel.

• udtaparindaa's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 2:12 AM

have a rocking birthday mate...cheers :D

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Nigel, I hope that you have a super birthday and a year crammed with memorable travel!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
nigelw6443's Profile Photo

nigelw6443

“It's not that life is too short but death is too long. Live and enjoy every moment!”

Real Name