"Welcome to my world of travel" nigelw6443's Profile

The World is my Oyster

When I was less than two years old, my English parents decided to move back to England from Newfoundland where I was born, and ever since then I have been on the move, living on 2 different continents, 3 different countries and owning 2 passports.

Not all my adventures are captured on these pages but gradually as I get time I will complete as much as possible. Hopefully I will complete a few travel logs from the diaries I kept whilst travelling.

So please look through and enjoy.

Feb 2008

Well a year has gone by, some travelling done and I still haven't finished my Namibia pages or added to the others to that fact.

So has anyone spotted the Leopard in the picture below?

Just coming out of Halali Rest Camp in Etosha N.P. I spotted a Leopard sitting on a rock next to the road. I couldn't believe it and our guide missed it. I screamed for the bus to stop, which, eventually our guide stopped the bus and reversed back. They all thought I was mad screming out Leopard, Leopard! But, there on the rock beside the road was the Leopard! And it go's to show and that you have to keep your eyes open and also why they don't lallow you to exit vehicles in the park. The good photo will be in my Namibia pages.

So why haven't I been busy here? Little Henry is the answer. Born in august, he is now 6 months old and taking up most of my time. In fact I have given up working to be with him and then hopefully the book will be finished.

Henry

Here is my little Henry aged 3 months when this was taken.

• Intro Updated Feb 27, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
nigelw6443's Profile Photo

nigelw6443

“It's not that life is too short but death is too long. Live and enjoy every moment!”

Real Name