"La Beba in Provo" Provo by la_beba
Provo Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 43 photos
Provo is located in the center of Utah Valley, also known as the state's Mountainland Region. The Wasatch Mountains line the east, Utah Lake and the Oquirrh Mountains border the west, Mount Timpanogos on the north side and Mount Nebo stands on the south side. Some of the attractions in Provo include; Brigham Young University, Utah Lake State Park, nearby Sundance Resort, McCurdy Historical Doll Museum, Provo LDS Temple, Provo Town Square, Seven Peaks Resort Water Park and the Utah Valley Symphony.
If one is in a hurry, fast food restaurants are great and the food is not always bad or mediocre. Often it is pretty... more travel advice
Written Jul 10, 2002
Hot Air Balloon Show
Written Feb 28, 2005
Hines Mansion Bed & Breakfast
la_beba's Related Pages
Provo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Provo, Utah."
- "rpyne's Provo Page"
- "sbfisher's new Provo Page"
- "La Beba in Provo"
- "rcmyers's new Provo Page"
- "mkyeo's new Provo Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provo
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Provo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provo
Photos in ProvoSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala City 13 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Roskilde Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Ignacio Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 39 photos, 5 travelogues