Spain Shopping Tips by la_beba
Spain Shopping: 65 reviews and 97 photos
In front of "Corte Inglés" Madrid (Sol)
There is several of these around Spain, even small towns have their "Corte Inglés", which are not "all that" and customer service in Spain unlike the U.S. is down to the floor! it's not important, at least in most places...... metro, restaurants, tapa bars, and shops like this department store. But "Corte Inglés" does sell just about anything you might need, music department, furniture, clothing, real estate!!! and I heard they were starting to think of selling cars also!!
Directions: Some towns even have "Corte Inglés" signs at the freeway, so you won't have a hard time finding one! LOL
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (13)
- See All bars and pubs galore!!!!!!!!!
- Bernabeu Stadium
- See All La Granja
- See All Kio Towers
la_beba's Related Pages
Spain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Viva Espana!"
- "The Clock Does Not "Rule" in Spain"
- "More than this..."
- "Bienvenido a Espana - Welcome to Spain."
- "SPAIN MY COUNTRY!"
- "Viva España"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spain
- Hotels in Spain
- Transportation in Spain
- Nightlife in Spain
- Restaurants in Spain
- Shopping in Spain
- Warnings and Dangers in Spain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spain
- 115 Reviews
- 239 Photos
- 62 Forum posts
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spain
Top 10 Pages
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala City 13 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Roskilde Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Ignacio Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 39 photos, 5 travelogues