"La beba in Getafe" Getafe by la_beba
Getafe Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 36 photos
I recently went to Getafe to celebrate my sister´s wedding.... it´s a small town in Madrid (mostly industrial city) lots of factories, etc) but if you´re ever close I recommend you to visit it! I found it to be really nice and people (well, as in all of Spain) were really friendly and warm!
I didn´t see much of the town, but the 3 pubs/dance joints I recommend were a whole lot of fun! (and packed!)
Great Spanish cusine!!!!!!!! wonderful paella and pulpo a la gallega!!!!!! Oh yeah! make sure you tried the sorbete de... more travel advice
la_beba's Related Pages
Getafe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La beba in Getafe"
- "Getafe, mi pueblo."
- "The Cerro de los Ángeles (Hill of the Angels)"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Getafe
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Getafe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Getafe
Photos in GetafeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala City 13 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Roskilde Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Ignacio Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 39 photos, 5 travelogues