"Welcome to *yummy*............" la_beba's Profile
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
"Siempre hay un poco de locura en el amor.. aunque siempre hay
un poco de razón en la locura."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life is a hypocrite if I can't live, the way it moves me!
~ Christopher Fry
"I can resist everything except temptation"
~ Oscar Wilde
"Well-behaved women rarely make history"
~ Marilyn Monroe
"The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait 'til that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off"
“It’s hard to be humble when you are as great as I am.”
~ Mohamed Ali
"Life is hypocrite if I can't live the way it moves me!"
~ Orson Wells
“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.”
Previously in VT as "BebaArg", I joined VT in 1999 later on changing my nickname to "la_beba"
I love this website!
I've met a lot of great friends and wonderful people through it.
Love it because in it, I can express my "traveling self"; and will continue sharing my passion for traveling because when one travels.... along the way, you make a lot of friends, endure a few hardships, experience very unique cultures, explore the earth's natural treasures, and discover even yourself a little.
Sometimes is as much an exploration in personal growth as physical discovery. The goal is not simply to go somewhere, but to be fully aware of the excitement and challenges involved in getting there; to see the reward in the journey. In this web site you find just that: the account of journeys and/or interesting photos captured by lots of different people.
Some who I might have things in common with, some whom I probably don't. My pages are not a verbose trip report, how-to guide, or travel reference.
Anyone with an interest in travel can quickly find answers to those questions. If you're planning a trip of your own or just have an interest in travel you may find this site useful and informative. On the other hand, (and just talking about my page) you may find some of it to be vague, crude, opinionated, and/or overly romantic/sensitive.
Is just my experiences and are not meant to be politically correct, factual, or even accurate representations of the people and places involved. This is an expression, in words and pictures, of my experience traveling. What I offer here is simply a glimpse. There is so much to see!!!!! (sorry for the times when life gets too busy and I won't have new or update pages!!) So, just have fun here... until you go out there.... and do! go and do see it for yourself!
Any Fool Can Stroke, Real Men Ram It
No hay hombre tan sabio que no tenga necesidad de consejo ajeno.
Aprender sin pensar es in?til. Pensar sin aprender, peligroso.
"Be who you are and say what you feel;
because those who mind don't matter;
and those who matter don't mind."
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
"Follow me to the Road Less Traveled"
"You laugh because I'm different - I laugh because you're all the same!"
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"
Totally foreign land with a feeling of home.
In this place I belong….as an outsider.
At home I belong…..as an outsider.
The feeling of home surrounds me in this foreign land.
My spirit is flying, is excited, is home
I have come to this foreign land…..I have come home.
Foreign sites, foreign tongue, new tastes and sounds…..
Oh, this is so familiar!
I have traveled home again,
where my spirit can fly in a foreign land in an excited manner.
balashi (f.k.a. bradbrown)
Wendy67 (f.k.a. LadyJane)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- United States of America
- London Hotels
- Falcarragh Hotels
- Buhangin Hotels
- Male Island
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kejimkujik National Park Hotels
- North America
- Fort Myers Beach Hotels
- Dagshai Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Lloret de Mar
- Ho Chi Minh City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 461 Reviews
- 1,336 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 87 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- la_beba and GillianMcLaughlin are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Meet with lauriejeanne in Salt Lake City"
- created a South Salt Lake Travelogue "Meet with lauriejeanne in Salt Lake City"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to *yummy*............"
- Commented on vinc_bilb's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Best B-Day Party you ever..."
- Wrote a Review Hylleblomst in Denmark Local Customs
Top 10 Pages
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala City 13 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Roskilde Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Ignacio Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos