"Welcome to *yummy*............" la_beba's Profile
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
"Siempre hay un poco de locura en el amor.. aunque siempre hay
un poco de razón en la locura."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life is a hypocrite if I can't live, the way it moves me!
~ Christopher Fry
"I can resist everything except temptation"
~ Oscar Wilde
"Well-behaved women rarely make history"
~ Marilyn Monroe
"The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait 'til that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off"
“It’s hard to be humble when you are as great as I am.”
~ Mohamed Ali
"Life is hypocrite if I can't live the way it moves me!"
~ Orson Wells
“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.”
Previously in VT as "BebaArg", I joined VT in 1999 later on changing my nickname to "la_beba"
I love this website!
I've met a lot of great friends and wonderful people through it.
Love it because in it, I can express my "traveling self"; and will continue sharing my passion for traveling because when one travels.... along the way, you make a lot of friends, endure a few hardships, experience very unique cultures, explore the earth's natural treasures, and discover even yourself a little.
Sometimes is as much an exploration in personal growth as physical discovery. The goal is not simply to go somewhere, but to be fully aware of the excitement and challenges involved in getting there; to see the reward in the journey. In this web site you find just that: the account of journeys and/or interesting photos captured by lots of different people.
Some who I might have things in common with, some whom I probably don't. My pages are not a verbose trip report, how-to guide, or travel reference.
Anyone with an interest in travel can quickly find answers to those questions. If you're planning a trip of your own or just have an interest in travel you may find this site useful and informative. On the other hand, (and just talking about my page) you may find some of it to be vague, crude, opinionated, and/or overly romantic/sensitive.
Is just my experiences and are not meant to be politically correct, factual, or even accurate representations of the people and places involved. This is an expression, in words and pictures, of my experience traveling. What I offer here is simply a glimpse. There is so much to see!!!!! (sorry for the times when life gets too busy and I won't have new or update pages!!) So, just have fun here... until you go out there.... and do! go and do see it for yourself!
Any Fool Can Stroke, Real Men Ram It
No hay hombre tan sabio que no tenga necesidad de consejo ajeno.
Aprender sin pensar es in?til. Pensar sin aprender, peligroso.
"Be who you are and say what you feel;
because those who mind don't matter;
and those who matter don't mind."
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
"Follow me to the Road Less Traveled"
"You laugh because I'm different - I laugh because you're all the same!"
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"
Totally foreign land with a feeling of home.
In this place I belong….as an outsider.
At home I belong…..as an outsider.
The feeling of home surrounds me in this foreign land.
My spirit is flying, is excited, is home
I have come to this foreign land…..I have come home.
Foreign sites, foreign tongue, new tastes and sounds…..
Oh, this is so familiar!
I have traveled home again,
where my spirit can fly in a foreign land in an excited manner.
balashi (f.k.a. bradbrown)
Wendy67 (f.k.a. LadyJane)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 461 Reviews
- 1,336 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 87 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- la_beba and kymbanm are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Meet with lauriejeanne in Salt Lake City"
- created a South Salt Lake Travelogue "Meet with lauriejeanne in Salt Lake City"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to *yummy*............"
- Commented on vinc_bilb's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Best B-Day Party you ever..."
- Wrote a Review Hylleblomst in Denmark Local Customs
Top 10 Pages
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guatemala City 13 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Roskilde Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Ignacio Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos