"MONS (Bergen in Dutch)" Mons by annelies77
Mons Travel Guide: 213 reviews and 416 photos
On the slopes of a small hill lies the city of Mons, the capital of the Belgian province of Hainaut.
It is sometimes overlooked by tourists, but without reason. Mons offers all the splendors and historical richness that so typifies most of the cities in Belgium. Mons is certainly worth a visit during the frequent processions that take place here during the year
Every year on Trinity Sunday all the people of Mons witness the traditional and annual Car d'or procession. The guilded... more travel advice
Of course, a city the size of Mons has a town square, traditionally called 'Grand-Place'. Buildings in a panoply of... more travel advice
annelies77's Related Pages
Mons Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enjoy to stroll around"
- "Mons and the Doudou"
- "Mons, a medieval town with strong traditions!"
- "A Microcosm Of Larger European Cities"
- "MON'S - WELL WORTH A STOP!"
- "MONS (Bergen in Dutch)"
- "Mons, the heart of my student life ;-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mons
- Hotels in Mons
- Transportation in Mons
- Nightlife in Mons
- Restaurants in Mons
- Shopping in Mons
- Warnings and Dangers in Mons
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mons
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mons?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mons
Photos in MonsSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 16 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 8 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lee Vining Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vatican City Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gent Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues