"Short trip to Brunei" Brunei by sarawakgirl
Brunei Travel Guide: 910 reviews and 3,691 photos
Brunei Darussalam a country which my great grandma and grandpa came from. Not much I know about the country except it was a good place to go since its very near to my hometown just 2 hours drive. I was there for a day only and went there for sightseeing and thought of visiting the Jerudong Park but it was not open at that time.
The only place I go was the shopping complexs and went around the town..not much pictures taken .. hopefully next trip will take pictures and I can show to U all.
- Pros:Clean and peaceful
- Cons:No pubs( for those who loves nights life)
- In a nutshell:Rich, Clean n Quiet
sarawakgirl's Related Pages
Brunei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandar Seri Begawan"
- "Jalan jalan at Brunei Darussalam"
- "Oil Kingdom of Brunei"
- "Brunei Darussalam"
- "A land of Contrasts"
- "Brunei – the country that Oil built"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brunei
- Hotels in Brunei
- Transportation in Brunei
- Nightlife in Brunei
- Restaurants in Brunei
- Shopping in Brunei
- Warnings and Dangers in Brunei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brunei
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brunei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brunei
Top 10 Pages
- Miri Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Limbang Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santubong Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Bako Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Johor Bahru Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Negeri Melaka Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue