"Santubong.. weekend gateway" Top 5 Page for this destination Santubong by sarawakgirl
Santubong Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 90 photos
Santubong is a great place to be during weekend. There are good hotels around there. We have Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Damai Lagoon, Santubong Beach Resort with golf course and another one The Nanga Damai. I just love the scenery. Its about 45 minutes from town.
I had fond memory of this island.. wish I have the time to go and visit the island again.
The three islands.. Talang Kecil Island, Talang Besar Island and Satang Island, my information could be not right but thats the information I was told at the time I went to the island.
- Pros:Nice scenery
- In a nutshell:Beaches
Nice place to relax and de stress.. Nice beaches and great scenery. more travel advice
You can just be at the hotel and relax with the beautiful scenery or you can climb the mountain, river cruise or bird... more travel advice
sarawakgirl's Related Pages
Santubong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Can you see the Princess?"
- "Santubong & Damai - the playground of Sarawak"
- "Santubong.. weekend gateway"
- "Damai Beach, on the shadow of Santubong Mount"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santubong
- Hotels in Santubong
- Transportation in Santubong
- Restaurants in Santubong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santubong
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Santubong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santubong
Top 10 Pages
- Miri Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Limbang Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santubong Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Bako Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Johor Bahru Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Negeri Melaka Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue