"miksu's Barcelona Page" Barcelona by miksu
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,675 reviews and 22,155 photos
We spent a week at Estartit and one day we hired a car and went to Barcelona.A beautiful city with lots to see and do
See our Estartit page.
La Sagrada Familia.
The church has been under construction since 1882.In 1883 Gaugi took over the direction of the work and when the crypt was finished he changed the whole project to his own personal style.
- In a nutshell:What an amazing city.
Our first sight of Barcelona in the distance from the mountains.Barcelona is a beautiful city with many sights to see. more travel advice
miksu's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 42 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darlington Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Quay-Portrieux Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Reeth Intro, 6 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nottinghamshire Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Coruña Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Picos de Europa Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- L'Argentière-la-Bessée Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Middleton in Teesdale Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues