"Saint-Quay-Portrieux." Saint-Quay-Portrieux by miksu
Saint-Quay-Portrieux Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 77 photos
We spent two weeks based in Saint-Quay-Portrieux on a campsite overlooking the ocean.It is a fantastic part of Brittany for walking , fishing , sailing , diving & cycling.Along the full length of the coastline is a walkway which has excellent views & it drops into many small towns & villages.The total length of the walkway is 350 kilometers. The photo above is St.-Quay from our campsite.Along the walkway it takes about ten to fifteen minutes to St.-Quay.
The cross at the church at St.-Marc. A small bay a short distance from St.-Quay.
- In a nutshell:Amazing coastline.
miksu's Related Pages
Saint-Quay-Portrieux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saint Quay Portrieux"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
- 15 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Saint-Quay-Portrieux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Photos in Saint-Quay-PortrieuxSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darlington Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Quay-Portrieux Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Reeth Intro, 6 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nottinghamshire Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Coruña Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Picos de Europa Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- L'Argentière-la-Bessée Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Middleton in Teesdale Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues