"North Carolina" Top 5 Page for this destination North Carolina by Astrobuck

North Carolina Travel Guide: 4,756 reviews and 10,211 photos

North Carolina is where I grew up. For 26 years I enjoyed the splendor of the Great Smoky Mountains to it's sandy shores of the Outer Banks. I've lived everywhere from the metropolis of Charlotte to the small towns of Carolina and Kure Beaches. Lifeguarding at the beach through high school and college was a blast; you know, getting a tan, looking at girls and having the adrenaline rush of saving one from drowning!!

Although politically North Carolina may not be up to par, vacationing here is a must!! it's one of the few states besides Colorado that has many things to offer. I hope you visit soon!

North Carolina State Highway Marker

This is #8

• Intro Updated Jul 7, 2006

• margaretvn's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2008 at 5:00 AM

great page - I enjoyed it. Found it while looking for tips for our upcoming trip to the States

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2007 at 5:35 PM

We are visiting here in December, thanks for the info :)

• Oct 23, 2006 at 5:40 PM

I love this cemetery, although I have not had an opportunity to walk through it. I want to see Tony Caseletta's grave. His ghost still occupies the last remnant of the Brunswick Inn at 301 Bay Street in Southport.

• Florida999's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 8:57 AM

Nice Carolina page, you gave me a few new ideas for next time we visit.

• hekate's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2006 at 12:44 AM

North Carolina Beaches are just great... Wonderful and very informative page! North Carolina Battleship - was it in Wilmington? I have a pic of it at home :)

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 11:57 PM

This is the best read so far today. Keep up the good work!

• TimDaoust's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2005 at 6:43 AM

Hey, thanks for the comment on my duke gardens pages. I was just checking out your NC pages, makes me want to explore more of the state I live in. Great dreams of getting to the moon, I wish you luck with that. Take care.

• Jan 26, 2005 at 9:34 PM

Zeke's Island sounds like an awesome place to explore... i love stuff like that!!! :-) remind me to tell you about Capers Island one day.

• erikatheskysailor's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2004 at 5:17 PM

Definately looking forward to seeing more about your home state! :) Well, you know that I'll stay away from jellyfish; being so afraid of deep water as I am!

Astrobuck Used To Live Here!

Astrobuck

“Travel is not so much restricted to the ground you walk on, but to the stars above....”

Badges & Stats in North Carolina

Have you been to North Carolina?

Latest Activity in North Carolina