"Colorado" Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado by Astrobuck

Colorado Travel Guide: 5,631 reviews and 11,947 photos

Colorado is a state that is near, dear, and close to my heart. Never in my life have I ever been to or lived in a state that is as fresh, beautiful, and clean. Ever since I was a small boy, I have always wanted to just visit. Never in my life did I ever think I would live here. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to live here, even if it was for only a couple of years. I had been to many places here, done many things. But not even I could tell you that I was able to do EVERYTHING. That would be impossible, trust me.

However, even if you just happen to drive across the state line, visit relatives, or even take a spur-of-the-moment road trip, consider yourself privledged. Not many people ever have, or ever will be able to live or visit here.

I will forever cherish the time I have spent visiting and living in the wonderful state of Colorado.

Welcome to Colorado!!

This is something new I am going to start.

Colorado State Highway Marker

This is something I have already started. This is the first of 50.

• Pros:Truly wild, wonderful, fresh, beautiful, and clean.
  • Cons:Referendum C (Bad politics...leave it at that, but only if you live here).
  • Intro Updated Jun 8, 2007

• Jan 13, 2007 at 2:34 PM

You're right about Ref C.

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2006 at 10:28 AM

We went snowmobiling with that outfit too. My friend hit a tree and had to pay nearly $1000 in damages (to the snowmobile, not the tree).

• Florida999's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2006 at 12:32 PM

Nice Colorado Page! I wanted to see what the exact elevation of Pikes Peak is to add to mine :) Thanks!! I would love to go skiing in Colorado, never been there in winter

• hekate's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2006 at 2:05 AM

Hey Buck great updates :))) Didnt know Colorado joined the US that late :)

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 10:16 PM

The closest I ever got to was Grand Junction. We then head for Moab. I missed the Great Sand Dunes! Guess I'll have to return again!

• Sep 2, 2005 at 8:47 PM

love the lookout mountain pic.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2005 at 2:48 AM

Beautiful photo of the Sangre Di Christos mtns. I took a photo of them in NM after a week skiing at Taos & it was midday so no lovely blood colours. Colorado is1 of the 30+ states we haven't visited.I'd love to do some skiing.

• Dec 26, 2004 at 8:17 AM

The The Appalachian Trail is great, Check out all my hiking pictures on my Kentucky page :-) I have a little info on them.

• erikatheskysailor's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2004 at 10:21 PM

I am looking forward to more here! I am very much wanting to get to CO because it fascinates me. :) I do plan to go there next year, I've decided. Help show me around? :)

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 2:59 AM

Beautiful country. We had a brief trip to visit Vail, but wish I could have spent time in Denver too. Show us more of Denver!?

Astrobuck Used To Live Here!

Astrobuck

“Travel is not so much restricted to the ground you walk on, but to the stars above....”

Badges & Stats in Colorado

Have you been to Colorado?

Latest Activity in Colorado