Regensburg Transportation Tips by MEdelmann
Regensburg Transportation: 22 reviews and 17 photos
Regensburg on the river Danube
There are also many excellents railway connections with Regensburg. There is a big railway station and many international trains like EuroCity, InterCity and InterCity-Express also stop here.
For detailed schedules of trains going to Regensburg I recommend you to check the website of the German Federal Railways:
The cathedral towers
It is easy to go to Regensburg by car. You can take the motorway A3 (from Passau, N?rnberg, W?rzburg) or the A93 (from Munich and Weiden). Regensburg has many exits, and their is an excellent car parking system there.
But better take a small car and not such a big car as I had (I was there with my delievery car) ....
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (6)
- Weisswurst and "Händlmeier"-mustard
- See All Steinerne Brücke (The Stone Bridge)
- The old commercal quarter
MEdelmann's Related Pages
Regensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Who says you can't go back? Regensburg"
- "An Afternoon In Regensburg"
- "Under construction"
- "Regensburg - a magical city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Regensburg
- Hotels in Regensburg
- Transportation in Regensburg
- Nightlife in Regensburg
- Restaurants in Regensburg
- Shopping in Regensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Regensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Regensburg
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Regensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Regensburg
Photos in RegensburgSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 54 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Telc Intro, 44 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göttlesbrunn Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Korea Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Heidenheim an der Brenz Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues