"Regensburg - a magical city" Regensburg by MEdelmann
Regensburg Travel Guide: 258 reviews and 830 photos
It was in July 1999 and I was again on the way home from Munich. This time I decided to go to Regensburg.
Regensburg is a really lovely city. But there was a big fun fair in the old town centre and so it was rather crowded. Due to the many people I didn´t want to stay very long.
However, I took some pics and here they are ....
- Pros:Old charming architecture
- Cons:Very crowded this time - due to a fun fair
- In a nutshell:A magical city!
Try the Weisswurst with the original "Händlmeier"-Senf (mustard). The mustard is made here! Further I can recommend... more travel advice
The cathedral looks absolutely amazing! It is a great masterpiece of gothic architecture in Germany. Construction... more travel advice
MEdelmann's Related Pages
Regensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Who says you can't go back? Regensburg"
- "An Afternoon In Regensburg"
- "Under construction"
- "Regensburg - a magical city"
- "Regensburg, Fortress of Rain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Regensburg
- Hotels in Regensburg
- Transportation in Regensburg
- Nightlife in Regensburg
- Restaurants in Regensburg
- Shopping in Regensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Regensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Regensburg
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Regensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Regensburg
Photos in RegensburgSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 54 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Telc Intro, 44 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göttlesbrunn Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Korea Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Heidenheim an der Brenz Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues