"TELC - brings you back to Renaissance times" Top 5 Page for this destination Telc by MEdelmann
Telc Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 372 photos
Telc (or Teltsch in german) is the best preserved renaissance town north of the alps and for shure this was also one of the main reasons why the UNSECO added it in the register of international heritage sites.
It lies on midpoint of the old king's route from Vienna to Prague. So it might be also a great place to spend a night there ... if travelling the slowly way.
The town square is so perfect that you will feel in an old movie - and they do everything to keep the town scene like in old times. So it is not allowed to park your car on the town square .... except you stay in a hotel there.
And after I read so much about this place and after I saw some pictures about this really pretty town, I decided to go there on Easter sunday 2003.
So read more, have fun, and of corse VISIT IT !
- Pros:Great old architecture
- In a nutshell:A must when you are in Moravia ....
Please note that it is not allowed to park the cars on the town square ... there is only one except: If you stay in a... more travel advice
Here we came to a road and you have to follow it back into the town centre - on the way you will see this great... more travel advice
MEdelmann's Related Pages
Telc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TELC - brings you back to Renaissance times"
- "The Pastels of Telc"
- "TELC AND THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN SQUARE!"
- "Renaissance city and home of my ancestors"
- "A Little Town to Fall in Love With"
- "fascinated by colors and reflections"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Telc
- Hotels in Telc
- Transportation in Telc
- Nightlife in Telc
- Restaurants in Telc
- Shopping in Telc
- Warnings and Dangers in Telc
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Telc
- 44 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 37 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Telc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telc
Photos in TelcSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 54 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Telc Intro, 44 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göttlesbrunn Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Heidenheim an der Brenz Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues