"A church and a graveyard on a greeny hill" Zelena Hora by MEdelmann
Zelena Hora Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 20 photos
Zelena Hora (Green Mountain) is located near Zdár nad Sázavou in South Moravia. It is just a hill but there are interesting things to see like this church ....
.... and around the church there is a graveyard, with many graves and a communist memorial ....
The church is surrounded by a cloister where you can walk and enjoy different views ....
All the pics are my own of corse - I made some of them with my new wide-angle zoom lense.
But read more about it on this page
- In a nutshell:A very peaceful and interesting place!
When going from Vienna to Prague or Prague to Vienna you should visit Zelena Hora, which is small hill located near... more travel advice
And you can find names like "Hrdlicka", "Dvorak", "Machacek" but also "Eisenberg", "Maier" an "Kruger" on the... more travel advice
MEdelmann's Related Pages
Zelena Hora Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zelena Hora
- 17 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Zelena Hora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zelena Hora
- Posted in Travel Vienna Forum "RE: RE: Dress Code for Vienna..."
- Commented on one of globetrott's Zelena Hora travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Entrances to the complex"
- updated a Zelena Hora Travel Page "A church and a graveyard on a greeny hill"
- Wrote a Review Zelena Hora - The green mountain in Zelena Hora Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 54 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Telc Intro, 44 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göttlesbrunn Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Heidenheim an der Brenz Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues