"Cúrcio" Curicó by MEdelmann

Curicó Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos

Hmmm, what shall I say about Cúrico? It more than difficult, because there is not very much to say about it. Even in my big chilenian travel guide can be found nothing about Cúrico .... So I try to say what our guide told us: It was founded in the mid 18th century from spanish immigrants. Cúrico is further a good starting point for tours into the wine regions of Maule and Colchagua Valley.

• Intro Updated Jun 22, 2003

• Sep 26, 2004 at 1:55 AM

Ginko is my favorite tree !

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2004 at 1:46 PM

Chile must be an interesting place to visit ! One day I hope to go there as well...

• coceng's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2003 at 7:15 PM

This looks like the town that I would love to go...the lonely street scene is my game ! :) Regards.

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2003 at 9:57 AM

I love wandering lonely streets!! Curicó looks like one of those Great small towns to check out the local atmosphere!!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2003 at 7:58 PM

every country has a Curico.....I bet the people make up for it. a real off the beaten path, tks Fred

• seamandrew's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2003 at 8:55 AM

Sounds like a nice small town! I'm sure it's worth a visit.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2003 at 6:56 AM

Good page Fred! Your photos are beautiful, although Cúrico doesn't seem very appealing as a tourist destination.

• Kristina1701's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2003 at 12:24 PM

Plaza de Armas looks lovely

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2003 at 5:03 AM

There is something nice to EVERY place! I enjoyed this page! Happy New Year, Manfred!

MEdelmann