"A visit to Errázuriz Winery ...." Panquehue by MEdelmann
Panquehue Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 15 photos
Panquehue is located in the Aconcagua Valley between Valparaiso and the Andes mountains. We came here to visit "Vina Errázuriz", one of the most famous chilenian wineries. It was our last station in Chile, but a very fabolous one! So expect a "wine site". Have fun and.... CHEEEERS!!
- Pros:A beautiful landscape and much excellent wine ....
- Cons:Hmmm ... are there any???
- In a nutshell:Wine lovers, take care!
If you walk through the arched caves, they will also show you the cave where the "Sena" is stored. "Sena" is a brand... more travel advice
"Don Maximiano" is the flagship vineyard and is planted with classic varieties of Bordeaux: Cabernet Sauvignon,... more travel advice
MEdelmann's Related Pages
Panquehue Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Panquehue
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Panquehue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panquehue
Photos in PanquehueSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 54 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Telc Intro, 44 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göttlesbrunn Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Korea Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Heidenheim an der Brenz Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues