"A ski resort and spectacular mountains ...." Portillo by MEdelmann
Portillo Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 26 photos
Portillo, located in the chilenian Andes on an altidude of 2.800 meters above sea level, is a well known ski resort in Winter. But also in summer it allures tourists from different parts in South America and also from the world, due to it location along the international route through the Andes from Los Andes in Chile to Mendoza in Argentina (Paso Fronterizo Los Libertadores).
- Pros:Spectacular views to the Andes montains....
- Cons:Prepare warm clothes!
... are different in South America and so I also wanted to have a memory of the traffic sign there. Therefore I asked... more travel advice
Does it needs words to descibe the landscape? In my opinion NO ..... more travel advice
MEdelmann's Related Pages
Portillo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A ski resort and spectacular mountains ...."
- " PORTILLO SKI RESORT "
- "Best Skiing place"
- "Ski Chile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portillo
- Hotels in Portillo
- Restaurants in Portillo
- Shopping in Portillo
- Warnings and Dangers in Portillo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portillo
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Portillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portillo
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 54 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Telc Intro, 44 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göttlesbrunn Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Korea Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Heidenheim an der Brenz Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues