"A contact with the roots of América ..." San Ignacio by MEdelmann
San Ignacio Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 110 photos
We came here on our way from Posadas to the Iguacu water falls. It is known world wide since the ruins of the San Ignacio Mini Mission located here were declared to Mankind´s Heritage by the UNESCO. We had a two hour stay here. On the following pages I prepared some more information about this location.
There are many reginal article shops with Guaraní handicrafts, mate tea and other nice souvenirs. more travel advice
During your walk through this area you will also meet this grandios cactus, which was much, much bigger than me. It... more travel advice
MEdelmann's Related Pages
San Ignacio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Ignacio Miní"
- "Try to change!"
- "A contact with the roots of América ..."
- "The Mission"
- "La beba in San Ignacio"
- "Jesuit Ruins at San Ignacio, Misiones"
- "Jesuit missions in San Ignacio"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Ignacio
- Transportation in San Ignacio
- Restaurants in San Ignacio
- Shopping in San Ignacio
- Warnings and Dangers in San Ignacio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Ignacio
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to San Ignacio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Ignacio
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 54 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Telc Intro, 44 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göttlesbrunn Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Heidenheim an der Brenz Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues