"JAMPA" João Pessoa by schnaider
João Pessoa Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 114 photos
Joao Pessoa is a treasure not yet discovered! Its one of the cheapest northeast capital with wonderful beaches not yet full of tourist! Worthed a visit!
It´s on the extreme eastern point of continental Brazil (as well as Americas), and greenest city in Brazil, just north of Olinda and Recife and south of Pipa and Natal.
The Ponta do Seixas is the most oriental point of Americas, located in João Pessoa, Capital of the Paraíba - Brazil, to 14 km of the centre of the city, of where if it has a beautiful sight of the Atlantic Ocean. your longitude is of 34º 47’ 30 ” West, and your latitude of 07º 09’ 28” South.
- Pros:Cheap and beautiful beaches
- In a nutshell:The greenest city and the greenest ocean!
Here you can find samples of all Paraiba´s craftwork, moe than 1000 pieces of art. Really worhted visiting! Paraibas... more travel advice
schnaider's Related Pages
João Pessoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Joao Pessoa, Brazil"
- "MY SWEET TROPICAL WINTER"
- "Joao Pessoa"
- "The easternmost point of South America"
- "Pleasant city with a nice beach."
- "The eastern most city in South America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in João Pessoa
- Hotels in João Pessoa
- Transportation in João Pessoa
- Nightlife in João Pessoa
- Restaurants in João Pessoa
- Shopping in João Pessoa
- Warnings and Dangers in João Pessoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in João Pessoa
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to João Pessoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in João Pessoa
Top 10 Pages
- Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Itacaré Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Brazil Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- João Pessoa Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Estado do Maranhão Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canoa Quebrada Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos