"Where I grew up!" Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma by twings
Petaluma Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 138 photos
This is the town where I spent my childhood. It was a pretty small town, but rapidly grew. Growing up it didn't seem that great, but looking back it was a beautiful place to grow up. It is near many wineries and some beautiful dairy farms. The downtown area is beautiful to walk around. There are many antique stores as well. We also have the Butter & Eggs Day Parade in mid-April that is very down home. (I should have a picture or two up soon)
So many excellent restaurants Giacamo's is always tops though. Combination of an intimate setting, but not so stuffy... more travel advice
People are typical Northern California. They are generally nice and open minded, but sometimes centered on themselves.... more travel advice
twings' Related Pages
Petaluma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petaluma: Former "Chicken Capital of the World""
- "SONOMA COUNTY SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM"
- "Petaluma California - My Home!"
- "Where I grew up!"
- "A Hidden Gem in Northern California"
- "A Lovely Bedroom Community"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petaluma
- Hotels in Petaluma
- Transportation in Petaluma
- Nightlife in Petaluma
- Restaurants in Petaluma
- Shopping in Petaluma
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Petaluma
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Petaluma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petaluma
- Sri Lanka Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 5 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 4 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.