"Thimphu" Top 5 Page for this destination Thimphu by wispofcloud
Thimphu Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 170 photos
A town that's small, yet not so small as to be called a town! In a large valley, Thimphu is the largest city in Bhutan, and is understandably the most populated!
- Pros:small town feel
- Cons:bigger than u expect
- In a nutshell:quaint, yet modern
The 'Tashi Choe Dzhong' or the Wonderful Religion Fortress is a spectacular fortress in Thimphu that was rebuilt in the... more travel advice
There are many options where you can find excellent accomodation. However, for most people, this is usually sorted... more travel advice
wispofcloud's Related Pages
Thimphu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Quite Rural But Booming Capital"
- "Capital city of Bhutan"
- "A Small Capital in a Mountain Land"
- "Thimpu - Bhutan's Capital City"
- "01-Thimpu – The Dragon Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thimphu
- Hotels in Thimphu
- Nightlife in Thimphu
- Restaurants in Thimphu
- Shopping in Thimphu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thimphu
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Thimphu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thimphu
Photos in ThimphuSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- McLeod Ganj Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bhim Tal Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sawai Madhopur Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Dhanaulti Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thimphu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Stonehenge Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Mussoorie Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos