"Go if you can" Punta de Mita by extremist
Punta de Mita Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 120 photos
This is the gentleman I came across, he was hilarious, thought he was one of the locals, turned out to be from Switzerland doing the surfing thing, which we later found out is turning out to be one of the unknown hot spots for learning surfers...
- Pros:Sunshine, warm friendly people, cheap food
- Cons:no cons that i can think of
- In a nutshell:Travel to Punta de Mita
This is the little boy my heart got attached to, he was such a warm, smiley happy little guy, curious. more travel advice
This is what came to the boat when we stopped, actually I had a banana peel from the trip out and they took it out of my... more travel advice
extremist's Related Pages
Punta de Mita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Go if you can"
- "The Point is Punta De Mita is the best"
- "Hidden Paradise"
- "PUNTA DE MITA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punta de Mita
- Hotels in Punta de Mita
- Transportation in Punta de Mita
- Restaurants in Punta de Mita
- Warnings and Dangers in Punta de Mita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punta de Mita
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Punta de Mita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punta de Mita
Photos in Punta de MitaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Glennallen Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nome Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Denali State Park Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ninilchik Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Seward Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Punta de Mita Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Arizona Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos