"IN SEARCH OF THE WORLD CLASS RED SALMON" Glennallen by extremist
Glennallen Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 15 photos
I just got back from a 500 mile RT adventure up the Glen Hwy to Chitna Alaska, which I could not find on the site to add this chapter. It was quite a place to find and get to, but this is where the famous red salmon are, more tasty then the Kenai River Reds... they are a hit and miss up here, and today was a miss, but I love the outdoors and adventure!!
Sheep mountain lodge is a beautiful hotel next to the mountain, looks like it would be a nice quiet place nestled... more travel advice
Ok, not a good idea to take a picture while driving, but this is what I see and experience when I'm out on the road in... more travel advice
extremist's Related Pages
Glennallen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IN SEARCH OF THE WORLD CLASS RED SALMON"
- "Glennallen, Alaska"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Glennallen
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Glennallen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glennallen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Vallarta Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Glennallen Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nome Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Denali State Park Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Ninilchik Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Punta de Mita Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Seward Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Arizona Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos