" Travel" extremist's Profile

Fishing for Kings

IT's Summer time in Alaska, and time for Fishing

I Love to Fish

This is in the end of May in Seward Alaska, I caught a nice Spring King and the owner placed me on his website Fish and this photo also made it to the Fish Alaska Magazine. I was just happy to have fresh king salmon in my freezer to eat, and it's almost that time of year again for filling up the freezer with fresh alaskan seafood.... yum yum (that's my daughter who is not a sea faring gal like mom) :( she does great in the river boats.

Beach Combing

My lovely daughter and our attack dog Miko, walking the beach in Homer Alaska. We have to keep him on a tight leash, Eagles have been known to swoop down and carry off small dogs.

Mayors Diversity Dinner Sheraton Hotel

I had the last minute invitation to attend the Mayor's Ethnic Diversity Dinner held at the Sheraton Hotel. I had alot of fun, as Anchorage is a melting pot of ethnic groups, from as far away as Korea, Samoa, Russia, Brazil and many other individuals in Anchorage. Several groups sang for us while we dined on the elegant cuisine, which I was not shy in grabbing a second helping of the apple, cream cheese nut filled phyllo dessert, snicker snicker, ask Ray from albuqray@vtmail.com he will attest to my sweet tooth :) (creme' brulee taste testers) and springprincess@vtmail.com.

Oh to be young and innocent again

This is 1971, my sister Lori, my brother John and me, me being the eldest. We we wearing german clothing, my parents traveled also and brought these outfits back for us, as you can see by the lovely backdrop, a blanket from off the bed... LOL memories of a small innocent child.

• Intro Updated Jun 17, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

extremist

“Live Life to it`s Fullest”

Real Name