"Parati - not just a sleepy seaside town" Top 5 Page for this destination Parati by Zarah
Parati Travel Guide: 272 reviews and 893 photos
After having read about Parati (also spelled as Paraty) in the New York Times, I knew I had to make my way here on my upcoming trip to Brazil. I'm not usually a follower of travel trends but I was so intrigued by the description of the town. The entire town is preserved from the 1500's, lies along the sea, beautiful beaches nearby, bustling nightlife, and is the home for one of the top rated restaurants in Brazil.
On my first day in Parati, I knew I had made the right choice and that I was going to have a hard time leaving.
- Pros:Beautiful architecture, great beaches close by, good shopping
- Cons:Walking on the cobblestone streets can be hard!
- In a nutshell:Beautifully preserved colonial town
This is a beautiful restaurant outside of the Old Town. It's up in the mountains surrounding the town. Good pasta and... more travel advice
Zarah's Related Pages
Parati Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paraty - An Oasis of History and Charm"
- "CHARMING PARATI"
- "Parati - Great Colonial Relic"
- "Parati - not just a sleepy seaside town"
- "AH,MY BEAUTIFUL PARATY!"
- "Gold, sea, architecture and life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parati
- Hotels in Parati
- Transportation in Parati
- Nightlife in Parati
- Restaurants in Parati
- Shopping in Parati
- Warnings and Dangers in Parati
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parati
- 20 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Parati?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parati
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parati Intro, 20 reviews, 17 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Teresópolis Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.