"Teresopolis" Teresópolis by Zarah
Teresópolis Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 65 photos
Teresopolis is a great side trip from Rio. It's a quick three hour drive from Rio and the scenery along the way is spectacular. Teresopolis was developed by Swiss and German expats, hence the surprisingly charming Bavarian feel to the town. A stay in Teresopolis provides for a nice contrast to your beach vacation in Rio.
- Pros:Cooler climate, less tourists, beautiful scenery
- Cons:Limited nightlife
- In a nutshell:Great sidetrip from Rio
Fazenda Rosa dos Ventos helped us arrange our transfer from the Rio airport to Teresopolis. Our driver (I forgot his... more travel advice
Discover some waterfalls and great rock formations during your nature hikes at Serra dos Orgaos park. more travel advice
Zarah's Related Pages
Teresópolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "**FROM TERESOPOLIS TO PETROPOLIS**"
- "Travel to Teresopolis"
- "Up in the Clear Blue Mountain Air"
- "My farm at Teresópolis, 80km from Rio. Mountainous"
- "Possible Day Trip Out Of Rio De Janeiro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Teresópolis
- Hotels in Teresópolis
- Transportation in Teresópolis
- Restaurants in Teresópolis
- Shopping in Teresópolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Teresópolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Teresópolis
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Teresópolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Teresópolis
Photos in TeresópolisSee All Photos (9)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parati Intro, 20 reviews, 17 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Teresópolis Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Teresópolis hotel reviews
- Hotel E Fazenda Rosa Dos Ventos
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 8, 2013