"My Home" Hong Kong by vividvivian

Hong Kong Travel Guide: 8,560 reviews and 20,866 photos

VT Diary

Hong Kong is small but wonderful!!
Dun forget it's The Pearl of Oriental!!

17th August 2002
last night, after we had waited for more than half and hour, finally only 4 people showed up... we were all a bit disappointed... those 4 who attended the meeting were: Vigi, Galiano, athlonkmf and me.

Sept 2002
I was happy to meet up another VT-evliyasems, we had a great time even the meeting was kinda short. I am look forward to seeing this new friend again.

Mar 2003-
finally i meet some beauties in the VT-gathering like Joyce_hk, Quinevere, some more, of couse, beautiful Vigi :) we had a good time together. really look forwrad to having another one :)

Dec 2004-
dinner meeting with Cristiano (cancian, can't really remember his screen-name. haha) and his friend. Eat out at Cheung Kee (please go to Wan Tsai page for detail). then, went to have a drink @ Carnegies.

Where is it?

This is Lippo Centre, Admiralty, where i worked before. now i work in Hopewell Centre (i would say HOPELESS Ctr.), i like Lippo more.

back from Canada

first night i hang out after i was back. it seems Hong Kong has changed but still one of the attractive place to be.

• Last visit to Hong Kong: Aug 2002
  • Intro Updated Nov 9, 2006

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Great HK page here Vivian. good photos and useful tips also. BTW I liked waterlilies :) greetings from Istanbul.Bora

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I have ssen the same lillies in Mauritius.

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2007 at 5:04 AM

Reading through this makes me want to come back. Its not yet on the 2008 plan, but that may change at any time. Hope you're feeling better.

• dejavu2gb's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2005 at 3:28 AM

Lovely Hong Kong Page... I am so jealous that you live there, its my dream, as hong kong is my most favourite city of all the ones i have been to!!!! Cannot wait to go on my 3rd trip!!!

• cazz38's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 9:51 AM

Hong Kong looks great lovely page.

• vigi's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2004 at 5:50 AM

the unknown guy very muscular wor!

• goglobe's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2004 at 1:55 AM

heh, why didn't you post some more of your own pretty photos on that night, vivian?

• stonefree's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2004 at 8:24 PM

Goood Job!!! Why didn't you shoot me eating? I'd show you more lovable face ; P Regards to all and also your Satoshi-san & Kyoko-san : ))

• mamasan69's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2004 at 8:58 AM

Greetings again from Canada, great updates since the last time I visited your pages, I will check back for more. KJ

• circeo's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2004 at 6:21 AM

I like very much the night scene of Hong Kong...nice pages and photos!!! ;) ciao from Italy*

vividvivian Visits Here Frequently!

Badges & Stats in Hong Kong

Have you been to Hong Kong?

Latest Activity in Hong Kong