"Lucky me" Tumon by vividvivian
Tumon Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 32 photos
i was a lucky one for this trip. let me cut the trace. Brother won complimentary stay in Fiesta resort but his passport was expired, at the mean time, i got my US visa, so i went there instead of him.
i brought my figurine "Ojarumaru" on this journey to have some fun shots of it :D yes, i am crazy, but that is fun, isn't it?
whenever i go out, i bring Ojarumaru with me so that i can make some good shots of him. :)
i like water sports, esp snorkeling, i was told that it was pretty cheap to get a license for scuba diving in Guam at the rate of USD200. however, i will go to Hawaii to have scuba lesson, i did not give it a shot in Guam, hopefully next time when i am in Guam again, i will do scuba diving.
- Pros:water sport paradise
- Cons:too many japanese tourist... feel like in Japan than in Guam
- In a nutshell:surely a tourist area, a bit expensive but still acceptable
if you are getting tired of shopping at ABC store, JP store is another option. it's a lot more spacious, various items... more travel advice
vividvivian's Related Pages
Tumon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tumon is Actually Part of Tamuning"
- "Lucky me"
- "Guam's great..."
- "Reef-fringed crystal blue water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tumon
- Hotels in Tumon
- Transportation in Tumon
- Nightlife in Tumon
- Restaurants in Tumon
- Shopping in Tumon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tumon
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tumon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tumon
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 41 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Macao Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanya Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lau Shui Heung Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waikiki Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nancy Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue