"Hagatna- Capital city of Guam" Hagatna by vividvivian
Hagatna Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 59 photos
Why Hagatna is the heart of Guam? before the World War 2, about half of the island's population is at this place. Even today, population is not as densely as it was or not touristic like Tumon Bay, Hagatna still be the heart of local people because of its cultural and historical background.
when i walk around in Hagatna, i saw there are quite a lot of buffaloes building up along the pedestrians. They were widely used for loading goods and as means of transportation in the past. in Guam, local people like buffaloes not because they are useful to the family but they had already built up a relationship from long ago.
- Pros:easy lazy mood, relaxing
- In a nutshell:pleasant day tour.
Chamorro Village has gift shops opened by local artists and craftsmen. Every Wednesday evening, there will be a party... more travel advice
vividvivian's Related Pages
Hagatna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Capital of Guam"
- "Agaña in Spanish times"
- "Hagatna- Capital city of Guam"
- "Capital city of Guam"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hagatna
- Transportation in Hagatna
- Nightlife in Hagatna
- Restaurants in Hagatna
- Shopping in Hagatna
- Warnings and Dangers in Hagatna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hagatna
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Hagatna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hagatna
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 41 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Macao Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanya Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lau Shui Heung Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waikiki Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nancy Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue