"Spirit" Cheung Chau by vividvivian
Cheung Chau Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 53 photos
Do you still remember our first Olympia Gold Medalist Lee Lai Shan made her dream come true and made us believe that Hong Kong sports players are not for fun but doing their best to prove themselves and people that they are not just a figure but also have power!! stay tough and being strong is what we can learn from.
why special? cos Lee Lai Shan have her wind surfing class when she was a little girl :) more travel advice
vividvivian's Related Pages
Cheung Chau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHEUNG CHAU - A Fascinating Island"
- "Eploring Cheung Chau by bike"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cheung Chau
- Transportation in Cheung Chau
- Restaurants in Cheung Chau
- Shopping in Cheung Chau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cheung Chau
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Cheung Chau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cheung Chau
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 41 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Macao Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanya Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lau Shui Heung Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waikiki Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nancy Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue