"Varinia's new South Pasadena Page" South Pasadena by Varinia
South Pasadena Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 19 photos
South Pasadena is an independent city from Pasadena but next to each other.
The Tournament of Roses takes place in Pasadena every January 1 of the year.
The California Technological Institute located in Pasadena is where Albert Einstein taught after moving from Germany.
South Pasadena is a safe and quiet city surrounded by the San Gabriel Mountains.
It is 30 minutes away from Beverly Hills and 45 min. from Santa Monica Beach, 1 hour from Malibu.
- Pros:Pasadena and South Pasadena are full of historical Architecture!
- Cons:Close to the San Gabriel Valley, very hot!
- In a nutshell:Safe, Beautiful and worth to visit!
The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens is a private, non-profit institution. Amidst 150 acres of... more travel advice
Many places to go but if you are in the Old Town Pasadena area The Norton Simon Museum plus The west front of Pasadena... more travel advice
Varinia's Related Pages
South Pasadena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Varinia's new South Pasadena Page"
- "Baby Dena"
- "Soth Pasadena - Home of the Rose Parade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Pasadena
- Hotels in South Pasadena
- Transportation in South Pasadena
- Nightlife in South Pasadena
- Restaurants in South Pasadena
- Shopping in South Pasadena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Pasadena
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to South Pasadena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Pasadena
Top 10 Pages
- Nicaragua Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- South Pasadena Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- San José Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos