"A very sweet little Laurentian town" Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts by feline01
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 33 photos
Saint-Agathe-des-Monts sits on the banks of the beautiful Lac des Sables, the only beach in the area with clean, sandy beaches. Not that the other hundreds of lakes aren't spotlessly clean, they just don't have sandy beaches, more like little strips of rocks. The village is a great place to spend the day strolling, having a coffee and just relaxing. Once again, the Linear Park (Le Petit Train du Nord) passes through this village so you can hike/bike/ski/snowmobile to this village from many other different locales. This photo was taken as we left for our 50 minute cruise on the lake.
- Pros:Just a nice village to see
- Cons:Too cute
feline01's Related Pages
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cozy little town, mismanaged , unsupportive Police"
- "A very sweet little Laurentian town"
- "LE FUMET RESTAURANT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Hotels in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Shopping in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
Photos in Sainte-Agathe-des-MontsSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos