"Pennyslvania Dutch Country" Top 5 Page for this destination Strasburg by feline01
Strasburg Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 72 photos
Set amidst the Amish country, Strasburg is an interesting area to visit. I happen to like those cheesy road-trip tourist spots and there are plenty in the area. Pennsylvania Dutch refers actually to Pennsyvlania Deutsch, or the Amish who settled here from Germany and Switzerland. The countryside is breathtaking and winding country roads take you by Amish farms and fields. Great way to spend an afternoon.
Don't take pictures of the Amish. They don't believe in being photographed. Be careful when driving because horse &... more travel advice
9-mile long steam train ride through the farmland. If you exit at Groff's Grove during the fall, there is a farm right... more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Strasburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STRASBURG--Home of the Strasburg Railroad Museum"
- "Pennyslvania Dutch Country"
- "Strasburg Railroad"
- "Strasburg, PA.... Train Town"
- "Strasburg, PA"
- "Strasburg: The Heart of Amish Country"
- "oneonta_ni's new Strasburg Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strasburg
- Hotels in Strasburg
- Restaurants in Strasburg
- Shopping in Strasburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Strasburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Strasburg
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Strasburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strasburg
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos