"A Lil Bit of Lititz" Lititz by feline01
Lititz Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 38 photos
Yeah, the name sounds funny. So do many places in the area (think Blue Ball, Intercourse & Paradise). This is a nice small town 7 miles north of Lancaster, the not-to-attractive city in the heart of the PA Dutch Country. Litiz has some interesting, unusual places to visit. There are many homes on Main Street that date to the mid-1700's which for the USA is pretty darn old. The best time to visit is for July 4th celebrations. There are all day celebrations, small carnival and great fireworks at night. This town makes a good homebase for tours of the Amish country. Well worth a visit.
The only thing to do around here, unless you want to drink bad beer in a bad bar, is to stroll the downtown area at... more travel advice
First place in USA that pretzels were commerically made. You can twist your own pretzels here as well. more travel advice
feline01's Related Pages
Lititz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "L I T I T Z"
- "A Lil Bit of Lititz"
- "Mknight's new Lititz Page"
- "LIHT' its (not "le TIHTS' ")"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lititz
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Lititz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lititz
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Turkey Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos